I would like to believe that people still listen to the radio. But with Ipods and MP3 players, people listen to the radio less frequently. I listen to the radio when I am in my car, but I will admit that I do listen to my Ipod and CDs more. Why deal with commercials on the radio when I can have music playing my whole car ride, right?
Ipods and MP3 players are perfect for people on the go. Having to travel to the city at least twice a week I depend on my Ipod. But, what if I told you that you could listen to your favorite radio stations without commercials on the go too. With the I ♥ radio app on your Iphone and your Blackberry, you can listen to over 350 stations, including your favorite radio stations without commercials.
It is completely free to download, which is perfect in these times.
Tuesday, October 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment